Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Frankenstein's Cat trailer on You Tube

You can have a wee butchers at this little teaser trailer that's been put together for the show, currently being screened on Youtube!

The show starts in the UK on CBBC in less than 3 weeks time, on February 4th, 6pm, so all systems are go!

Thanks for all the kind words on my own Frankenstein's Cat, Ernie. He's on the mend and the way he's acting you'd never known some nut job had shot him, bar the obvious missing tail of course...

On a purely geeky filmfan note I saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, at the weekend and loved it immensely. A worthy follow-up to the splendid Anchorman from Mr Ferrell (avoid Blades of Glory at all costs, Ferrell fans - bag of doodoo and no mistake.)

7 comments:

paulhd said...

Wow, that looks utterly brilliant, can't wait to see a full episode.
Good to hear Ernie's doing well too.

dragonhead said...

Wow! It's defininetly looking good. I can see that effort was taking to keep the original quality of the book. :)

And Curtis, Would you mind taking a look at my senior animation project now that I am done with it?

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Looking forward to this starting !!

Marcelo Vignali said...

Sorry to hear 'bout your cat. I know how you feel, some a-hole smash my cat's leg when I was a kid. My poor Puffy had his femur smashed in three places, the vet said it was more than likely a baseball bat. Because it was so localized, he doubted that a car could have done it.

All in all, the vet had to fuse Puffy's leg, and put a pin in it. Since then, he had a peg leg kind of limp. He was a great cat, and we enjoyed him for many more years to come.

Unknown said...

Crikey! Been a dogs age since I've visited, and now suddenly Pasquales on the radio talking about Frankensteins Cat!

Anonymous said...

Will There Be A 2nd Series And Will Lottie OR Nine Fall In Love?

Westland Furniture Removal said...

Thanks grreat blog post